NEW ADMISSIONS, CONTINUING STUDENTS AND PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
In reference to the Ministry of Education directive MOE/VTT/1/5/43 (b) on phased reopening, I wish to inform trainers, students and parents of Michuki TTI that:
- The institute will reopen for face to face learning starting 27th October 2020.
- The reopening will only be for continuing trainees in the following categories:
The July 2020 KNEC candidates
The NITA April 2020 candidates
All continuing KASNEB students
- All other academic programmes including new admissions and students who were admitted in January 2020 shall be offered on face to face starting January 2021.
- New students who had been registered for online learning in September / October 2020 are notified that the term has been SUSPENDED and they will start their first term in January 2021. Their fees will be carried forward to the January 2021 term.
- For all those seeking admissions, they are encouraged to physically visit the institute for registration but as stated above their term starts in January 2021.
CLICK TO DOWLOAD FEES STRUCTURE