Michuki Technical Training Institute invites interested and eligible bidders for the proposed construction of Tution Block at Michuki Technical Training Institute.
Interested contractors should be registered as a building contractor with NCA category “4” and above. They must provide a bid security of 2% of the grand sum in form of a security guarantee from reputable bank or insurance firm approved by PPRA valid for 150 days from the date of the tender opening. They must attach a company profile which must contain copies of the following documents:
- Company registration documents
- NCA Registration certificate and current practicing license(NCA 4 and Above-Building works)
- Valid tax compliance certificate and V.A.T Pin
- Proof of work of similar magnitude and completely undertaken for the last five years.
- Proof of adequate equipment and key personnel for the specified types of work.
- Proof of sound financial standing and adequate access to bank credit line
- Litigation history of the court- both in court and arbitration
- Fully completed Confidential business questionnaire
- Signed form of tender
- Audited financial statements for the last three years.
- Attach Valid CR12
- Attach single business permit
- Mandatory site visit
- NCA 7 and Above for mechanical works and Electrical works
Further, tenders from the following tenderer shall be considered NON – RESPONSIVE and therefore subjected to automatic disqualification.
- A tender from a tenderer whose’ on-going project(s) is /are behind schedule and without any approved extension of time.
- A tender from a tenderer who has been severed with default notice on – going projects (s) or terminated in the previous projects.
A complete set of the tender documents can be viewed and downloaded for free from the institute website www.michukitech.ac.ke or obtained from the cash office upon payment of non- refundable fee of Ksh1,000 by cheque payable to Michuki Technical Training Institute between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm on normal working days. Complete tender documents put in plain sealed envelopes and marked MTTI/ TUTION BLOCK /19/20-21 should be deposited in the Tender Box at Michuki Technical Training Institute on or before WEDNESDAY 14TH APRIL 2021 at 10.00 am and be addressed to,
Michuki Technical Training Institute
P.O BOX 4-10202 KANGEMA
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend at Michuki T.T.I.’s Boardroom.